Algesal® Diethylamine salicylate
Algesal® Local Analgesic Cream is a simple and cost-effective treatment for rheumatic and minor musculoskeletal conditions.
- Galenphol® Linctus- For the relief of an acute unproductive dry cough associated with upper respiratory tract infections
- Galenphol® Paediatric Linctus
- Galenphol® Linctus Strong- For the relief of an unproductive dry cough
Galenphol Paediatric Linctus
Galenphol Strong Linctus
Galpseud® Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride
- Galpseud® tablets Indicated for the relief of nasal, sinus and upper respiratory congestion
- Galpseud® Linctus Indicated for the relief of nasal, sinus and upper respiratory congestion
- Galpseud® Linctus Plus For the relief of allergic rhinitis
Galfer® Ferrous Fumerate
- Galfer® capsules for iron deficiency
- Galfer® FA capsules for iron deficiency, with added folic acid for pregnant women
- Galfer® syrup liquid iron supplement for children and adults
Movelat® Mucopolysaccharide polysulfate (MPS), salicylic acid
Movelat® is an anti-inflammatory and analgesic (pain-relieving) preparation which is clinically proven to provide relief from muscular pain and stiffness, sprains and strains, and pain due to rheumatic and non-serious arthritic conditions.
For SmPC and PILs follow the links which will take you to the electronic Medicines Compendium (emc) website which is a non-Thornton & Ross website. https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/.
Last updated: January 2020 TR-001